|| Landscape Architect
|Name of organisation / Firm / Company
||Not Disclosed – On Request
|About the organisation/ firm/ company
Not Disclosed – On Request
Landscape Architect: 2 (1 for each city in Rajasthan)
- Post-grad in Landscape Architecture
- B. Arch
- 3- 5 years
- Documentation, CLDP, prepration of GFC drawings, tendering process and supervision of execution
- Experience in heritage area landscaping projects and knowledge of native species of plants
- Good Proficiency in softwares like autocad, revit, photoshop (preferable: sketchup, lumion)
- Researching, Conceptualizing, Planning, designing of landscape projects including knowledge of species of plants.
- Execution and monitoring of green spaces development projects including preparation of tender documents.
- Appraisal of DPRs for development of green spaces
Role: To make Landscape proposals from inception to execution under the directives of the Lead Sector Expert
Duration: Tentatively 12-18 months over a period of 48 months (to be stationed for long periods)
||Jaipur / Udaipur
This job listing was created using Job Manager for WordPress, by Tom Townsend.